Is your organization ready to start rebounding from your lost business and displaced workers during the pandemic?
Many companies are considering using various forms of non-employee labor such as temporary workers and independent contractors (IC’s) as their way to revitalize their business. If you run a business or serve on a team that is responsible for your business, you will love hearing from our speaker.
Cheryl Tracz, Principal Consultant, Tracz Consulting, is a subject matter expert and published thought leader with 20 years of experience concentrating on contingent workforce solutions encompassing outsourced Managed Service Providers (MSP) with the management of Statements of Work (SOW) from Professional Services providers (like Accenture, McKinsey, Deloitte), independent worker classification, payroll and recruiting through staffing partners.
Connie Wendt, Vice President Compliance & Relations at ClearPath, who is on a mission to change the way companies leverage the Gig Economy and provide our clients aid on engaging IC’s compliantly, is the host of this webinar.
Navigating the contingent workforce space can be complex and confusing. Ever changing regulations and ambiguous federal and state legislation present exposure for you to tread carefully in these hiring decisions.
Many organizations we speak with are skeptical about working with independent contractors due to the worker misclassification risk. Yet some are unaware they run the risk of misclassification, which can result in significant taxes, penalties, and fines and decide to stay away from using IC’s completely. We want to assure you that there are safe ways to engage these types of workers. Independent contractors can remain a viable operating option when properly vetted and classified.
If your organization needs some help rebuilding your business with the use of the contingent workforce, please join us for “Ways to Rebound Your Business Using Non-Employee Methods”, a complimentary webinar on September 17th, 2020, 2:00 PM EDT, presented by Cheryl Tracz, Principal Consultant, Tracz Consulting, and hosted by Connie Wendt, Vice President Compliance & Relations at ClearPath.
This webinar will provide SHRM Recertification credit, 1 PDC credit. Recertification is required every three years. Professionals need to earn 60 professional development credits (PDCs) to recertify.
In our upcoming webinar we will address some case studies and lessons learned:
- Client who did not understand the difference between W-2 Contractor and IC and how applying tough tenure rules would have inhibited their access to W-2 workers who don’t pose a risk.
- Misclassified IC’s, why they were misclassified
- Abiding by the recommendations rendered from your partner on the employment classification of workers.
- Streamlining your workforce management providers for EOR / AOR. A client who had a “patchwork of partners” the overhead to manage that, the complexities with the various risk tolerances and the benefits of identifying one strategic partner.
- Options for contingent workforce management. Is the MSP/VMS model antiquated? Self-Managed program option
Please join us!
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_i3H1yk8zR1u1VvKY3J43eg