If you require the help of temporary workers to accomplish day-to-day tasks, you should be outsourcing your back office Human Resources and Payroll functions to an Employer of Record service.
Get the benefits of hiring contingent workers without the potential risks
As your Employer of Record, we employ your W-2 contingent workers, take over Human Resources and Payroll functions and ensure compliance with all labor laws and regulations.
- Save Time – Free up your time for managing your core business and not your contingent workforce
- Save Money – ClearPath clients save, on average, 15 – 35% on their payroll costs by switching from a traditional staffing firm. Check out how.
- Quickly ramp up staff – We shorten the time it takes to get your new workers onboard and productive, by handling all the details for you.
- Stay compliant with legislation – Local, state and federal laws can change without warning – we stay up-to-date on legislation so you don’t have to.
As your Employer of Record, we:
- Manage all paperwork including employment agreements, worker eligibility, and statutory enrollment documents.
- Incorporate Client policies (background checks, drug screenings, Non Disclosure Agreements) into the onboarding process.
- Process payroll, including all applicable tax withholdings.
- Provide online self-serve tracking and reporting. Get real-time visibility and information access as well as reduce costly hours spent on timesheet submission and approval.
- Administer Employee Benefits, including an Affordable Care Act (ACA)-complaint program.
- Cover all employees with our statutory and commercial insurances, including Workers Compensation, Commercial Liability, Error & Omissions.
Optional Employee Benefits that we manage:
- 401(k) Plan
- Group Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Discount Program
Human Resources tasks move from YOUR desk to OURS
Contact us to learn more about how our expert personalized service can let you get back to focusing on your business goals.
ClearPath helped us expand out of state as well as with our California needs. They are a pleasure to work with and responsive. They have enhanced hiring with their value-add service for over 6 years now.