The first Gen Z workers are now entering the workforce, and a large percentage of Baby Boomers and Traditionalists are continuing to work well past retirement age. Generational conflict has long been an issue, but for the first time in history, five generations are present in the workplace. As a result, many companies now employ workers from primarily four, and sometimes five, generations. And while this variety of skills, knowledge, and experience forms valuable human capital, managing conflict that arises from a mixed generational workplace can be challenging.
Join us for, “Turning Your Age Gap into an Asset,” a complimentary webinar on May 9th, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT, presented by Kay Coughlin, CEO and Chief Facilitator, Facilitator on Fire, and hosted by Connie Wendt, VP Compliance & Relations, ClearPath.
Kay and Connie will peel back some of the layers of mystery surrounding why people of different ages seem to create different types of friction in the workplace and discuss strategies on how to turn the multigenerational workforce into an asset for your company.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The 5 generations that make up our society (Gen Z/Centennials, 1996 – present, Millennials/Gen Y, 1977-1995, Gen X, 1965-1976, Baby Boomers, 1946-1964, Traditionalists/Silent Generation,1922-1945)
- The traits and characteristics that are frequently stereotyped for each generation
- The set of preferences, styles, perspectives, experiences, and work ethics of each group and how to leverage them
- Six strategies for multi-generational harmony
- How to stop making excuses for the habits of Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, or Boomers (and Traditionalists, if you have them)
About the Speaker
Kay Coughlin, CEO and Chief Facilitator, Facilitator on Fire, is on a mission to help Millennials, Gen X-ers and Boomers (and Z’s and Traditionalists, too!) work together on teams that are higher-performing and happier. Kay’s work is focused on helping leaders learn to master three essential leadership skills: how to be clear, stop making excuses for people, and model the behavior you want to see.
Complete this short survey and send us your questions ahead of time. Let us know what challenges you have with the habits and work styles of different aged employees today.
Turning Your Age Gap into An Asset. Complimentary webinar on May 9th, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT